Warranty & Return Policy
- FREE shipping on all orders over $249 (standard ground delivery only).
- $35 Flat Rate on orders less than $249
- Applies only to Canada and the contiguous United States.
- Additional shipping charges billed separately, are applicable for all orders going to Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alaska, Hawaii and all other off-shore areas (American Samoa, US. Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico).
- For expedited requests, or orders outside of Canada and the United States, please contact us through our chat agents, email us or call us at 888-619-9992
- Free shipping is valid only at www.healthcraftproducts.com
- Amount applies to product selection only, not gift cards or applicable taxes. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice
- Ship to address must be a physical address (we cannot ship to a PO Box). Free shipping applies to standard ground shipments
- Canadian orders ship from our Canadian warehouse in Ottawa, Canada
- Orders for the United States ship from our warehouse in Ogdensburg, NY
- If your shipment arrives damaged, claims must be made within 5 business days to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to file claims with shipping providers.
- Arrangements (where applicable) will be made to send a replacement product or parts to you.
- Please contact email@example.com to start the return process.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a copy of the Return Authorization Form (RMA) included with the product. (This form will be provided once you initiate the return process).
- You have 45 days to return and you must provide proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for the coordination and cost of return shipping to the HealthCraft warehouse. We encourage you to use a trackable shipping method when sending products back to our warehouse.
- Products must be in original packaging and in a resalable condition. Products that have been installed or used cannot be returned due to hygiene and safety precautions.
- HealthCraft is not responsible for damage to the product while in transit – please take extra care in packaging your returned item by adding additional reinforcements to the outside of the box, and where necessary, wrap contents within the box to minimize the potential for damage in transit.
- Custom orders are Final Sales and cannot be returned.
Refunds and Credits
Credit will be applied to the original form of payment.
Defective and Warranty Claims
- Most products are covered by either a limited lifetime warranty or a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser
- Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.