Tips on how to Install a SuperPole
Are you looking for a way to install a SuperPole safely and securely to ensure fall prevention? Look no further!
This blog post will provide tips on how to install a SuperPole correctly. We’ll discuss the right location, the necessary tools, and tips to ensure a secure and successful installation. By the end of this post, you’ll have all the information you need to safely install a SuperPole and have peace of mind that it is secure.
- Choose the right location: Before installation, consider where your loved one would benefit most from the SuperPole. It’s commonly installed near a bed, favorite chair, or in the washroom beside the toilet. By choosing the right location, you ensure that your loved one has access to the SuperPole where and when they need it.
- Check the ceiling height: The SuperPole can be adjusted to fit different ceiling heights, but you should measure the ceiling height accurately before installation. This is important because improperly fitting ceiling poles can pose a safety risk. To measure, use a measuring tape from the ceiling to the floor along the wall where you plan to install the SuperPole.
- Follow the instructions: To ensure a safe and successful installation, make sure you read the instruction manual thoroughly before starting. The HealthCraft SuperPole isn’t complicated to install, and with four steps we’ve broken installation down for any combination of poles, support accessories, and installation hardware.
- Use the proper tools: The SuperPole can be installed without drilling, but for added security, screwing the pole to the ceiling is always an option. The pole is designed to be tension-fitted by using a jackscrew. Rotate the screw until the SuperPole is securely in place. Make sure to use the proper tools as you install the SuperPole.
- Test it out: After installation, test the SuperPole to make sure it’s stable and secure. Use gentle, but firm pressure to ensure that it is in place. Encourage your loved one to use it to guarantee they have full confidence in the SuperPole.
- Get help if needed: If you’re unsure about any part of the installation process, don’t hesitate to seek help. You can find access remodeler, contractors, or a handy family member to install the SuperPole for you. This will save you the stress that DIY can sometimes cause.
If you get stuck at any point of the installation, you can reach out to a member of our customer care team. We can provide assistance or connect you with someone who can help.
With the help of the HealthCraft SuperPole, seniors or people with disabilities can lead their life comfortably and independently. The installation process can seem daunting, but with our tips and tricks, it can easily be accomplished. Always choose the right location, measure the ceiling height accurately, read and follow the instructions, use the proper tools, and test it out before regular use. If you’re still uncertain about installing it, don’t hesitate to ask for help. Choosing the right installation process ensures you make your loved one’s life comfortable and safe.